Our cow hobbles are better than all other hobbles on the market for three distinct reasons:
• They fasten to the cows ankle with a positive lock buckle system - NOT velcro. That means hobble failure is a thing of the past.
• They are made using 6,000 LB tensile strength nylon webbing with only stainless steel components.
• They easily adjust (12" - 21") at cow-side with a slip buckle that allows therapeutic benefits at wider settings and anit-kicking protection at narrow settings.
In addition, they:
• Prevent pawing, and most importantly prevents kicking.
• Provide stability for cows after difficult calving or milk fever.
• Weighs only 10 ounces.
• Machine washable
• Now also available in Royal Blue upon request.
Cow Cuff-Links II were featured in the April 04' Dairy Herd Management Magazine and in the March '04 edition of the Progressive Dairyman.
Andrew Jarvis from Rockridge Dairy in Castleford, ID, milks 3,000 cows. “I'm always looking for new products that work. I like these sturdy hobbles because they have a solid buckle system - not Velcro. They're easy to use with great cow comfort.”
Bob Kreft, Herd Manager, MSU Dairy Cattle and Research Center, East Lansing, MI. “We've used this product for about two years now and really like the adjustability feature, overall strength of the product and have saved several valuable cows by using this product. We place the Cuff links on our cows which have 'milk fever' for extra insurance.
Lori Vanhaitsma, Owner of Autumn Vista Dairy, McBain, MI, milks 500 cows. “We love this product! We are considering using it on all of our first calf heifers as an anti-kicking device, to protect our milkers in our herringbone parlor.”
Site Designed & Maintained by: JIM HARGROVE